To ensure those who have control of, or supervise the use of, plant, equipment and systems covered by PUWER 1998 have the requisite knowledge to be able to satisfactorily discharge their responsibilities.
The delegates receive classroom based instruction covering the relevant elements of legislation. Delegates will be led by the facilitator to a common and clear understanding, of the requirements of the legislation that is in line with the policies and procedures the company has in place.
- Marking & warning
- Certificates of conformity
- Information, instruction and training
- Inspection, maintenance and records
- Dangerous parts of machinery
- Specified hazards
- Controls and isolations/starting & stopping
- Emergency stop controls
- Maintenance operations
- Mobile work equipment & vehicles rolling over
- Self-propelled work equipment
- Remote-controlled work equipment
- Drive shafts
- Written Assessment
- Practical completion of a PUWER assessment
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *