To give all personnel the required knowledge and skill, so that they can undertake
occupational manual handling activities at minimum risk to themselves and others. This will
include consideration of peripheral issues such as access arrangements, area layout,
environmental influences and slips, trips and falls.
Classroom instruction on the following:
• An overview of relevant legislation
• Consideration of the implications of injuries associated with manual handling incidents
• Correct manual handling techniques
• The construction of the human frame and the health issues that can arise out of poor
manual handling technique
• Risk assessment techniques as they relate to manual handling
• Practical instruction and delegate participation in lifting and handling techniques
The practical work benefits greatly from being conducted in a representative work area. A
dynamic assessment of the client site can be carried out and appropriate solutions can be
discussed. This approach benefits both the delegates and the client company, often identifying
areas, which need to be addressed in addition to simple training activity.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *